Check-out Time is 11:00 am. No Refunds
Caygeon Cove Resort and its owners assume no responsibility to any person or persons entering and using the resort and its facilities or surrounding grounds for any loss or injury to their person or property whether loss be through fire, theft, collision or vandalism.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a cottage prior to confirmation.
1. NOISE - Music, campfire discussion or any other noise must not disturb either your neighbors or management. The rights of all campers to enjoy peace and quiet are to be respected. Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 8:00 am
2. VEHICLES - Only 1 car is allowed per site. Additional vehicles are to be parked in the front parking lot. Speed limit is 5 km/hour and is strictly enforced.
3. CHILDREN - Parents are responsible for the care, safety and supervision of their children at all times. Children must abide by the park rules.
4. PETS - Only pets approved by management are allowed. All pets must be leashed or tied. "Poop & Scoop" in effect.
5. CAMPFIRES - Campfires are allowed in existing fire pits only and must be attended to at all times.
6. SWIMMING - The beach is unsupervised. All persons using the beach does so at their own risk. Rules are posted.
8. ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS